I’ve helped hundreds of survivors…and I’m here to help you.
Interested in working with me? Follow these steps to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation 30-minute Clarity Conversation:
- Before we talk, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me. Please fill out the brief form below.
- When you submit the form, you’ll be taken to my calendar to schedule your Clarity Conversation. You’ll receive an email confirmation of your appointment time and call-in details.
- At your appointment time, you’ll call me at the number provided. We’ll get to know each other and make sure that we’re a really good fit before you commit.
- Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll provide you the next steps to take at that time. If we aren’t a great fit or you decide not to coach with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Any questions? Just email me.
“I was feeling really depressed and stuck…So much support has appeared, and I’m seeing that I don’t have to be perfect to have a hopeful future. I’m taking ownership of my life and seeing new options for myself than I couldn’t see before. Thank you!”
~~Alice W, Beaverton, OR
You can do this! And I can help you. There’s nothing I’d love more than to see you living happily as your most powerful and authentic self.
Please note: this session isn’t for everyone. It’s for you if:
- You’re looking to create real improvements in your health and happiness
- You’re ready to show up and take the action you need to get real results
- You’re ready to invest in yourself to make things happen
- You recognize that life is precious and there’s no better time than now to create the wellness and happiness you’d love.
Does that sound like you? Then fill out the form above to get the ball rolling. I look forward to talking to you!
Dr. Shani Fox helps cancer survivors feel like a person again after having been a patient for so long. She’ll help you get back in charge of your health and build your confidence so you can make the most of each day of your life.
Dr. Shani is the author of The Cancer Survivor’s Fear First Aid Kit and a popular speaker, radio guest and blogger for The Huffiington Post and cancer survivor communities.